Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Forty something and looking....


FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IS THIS ALL THERE IS??????????
Every where I turn this is the image of available men that I see, I am overwhelmed with disgust! Do you honestly think you are attractive like this? Am I supposed to swoon at your feet, overcome with lust? ((pukes at the thought)) Someone help me ! Is this all there is at this stage of the game? Some obese, farting ,burping,snarling he-man strutting his fat on a beach? Why is it that I keep myself slim, in shape, eating healthy, etc and this is what I have to look forward to? These are my choices Where are all those guys I see running, working out at he gym? I will be single forever at this rate!
Sybil's gonna stay in the cellar after running into this guy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always tell my sister....
I'm one more bad date from bein gay. =/

All the good ones are taken or something is seriously wrong with the sloth of the hour. I moved to friends with benefits. It works, really it does.